Visual Designer Internship
Are you looking for a remote internship with far-reaching, worldwide implications? Interested in a remote internship in the visual and graphic design sector? Join us here at Chef Koochooloo for an internship experience you will never forget! We are seeking individuals with graphic design and/or illustrative experience to assist us in visual content creation on our Chef Koochooloo website, app, and social media. This is an exciting, real-world opportunity to use your skills to help our small startup gain traction and make a larger impact on education.
Full Internship Description
For those looking at starting careers in the design industry, a broad portfolio of work can make a huge difference to your ability to get a good job. On these Graphic Design internships you’ll contribute to a range of real life design projects, developing practical skills to kick start your career.
The tasks you complete can include, but may not be limited to:
- Contributing to design projects
- Producing new graphic and design materials
- Preparing content such as newsletters and emails and childrens books (Check out some of our published books here: https://chefkoochooloo.com/books/)
- Creating illustrations for our live application (Please check it out and subscribe for the 1 week trial to get a feel for our artistic vision) https://software.chefkoochooloo.com/#/auth/sign-up
- Developing and updating design files
- Managing social media accounts
- Assisting with general administration and client support
Graphic Design interns looking to build experience in a specific field should include details in your application.
This internship is conducted in English.
Interested candidates can reach out to Layla Sabourian Layla@chefkoocholoo.com