At Chef Koochooloo, no two days are ever the same. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following activities:
This position does not come with a steady paycheck, but will be a co-founder equity and status position Must know how to perform proper customer research to design user friendly ui/ux. Ideal candidate could also generate html/css of design. Local (Brussels) preferred, but open to remote.
- Information System Management: Manage the database and recipe editor.
- Content Management: Draft, build, and edit stories, recipes, math and science related curriculum and video blogs. Read and align existing curriculum to Common Core and National standards.
- Marketing: Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Business and Partnership development: Recruit NGOs and educational institutions to pilot and buy our solution
- Communication & Public Relations: Draft press releases, TV, Radio and News-sites.
- Accounting & Finance: keep track of expenses and enter them into
- Fundraising: Draft business plans, pitch decks, grants and accelerator applications
- Collaboration with engineers to make improvements to the technology solution
Mandatory Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Knowledge of teaching principles, practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of principles of curriculum development.
- Knowledge of educational and training development.
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Create recipes that demonstrate key nutrition, food budgeting, and food preparation lessons each week.
- Assign kitchen tasks that allow each student to gain hands-on practice and improve their cooking skills.
- Supervise students in the kitchen (classroom), encouraging proper technique and gently correcting as needed.
Desired Additional Qualifications
- Professional culinary training or experience working in the food industry.
- Interest and comfort in working with low-income individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, technology education and production
If interested, contact Layla@chefkoochooloo.com