Visual Designer Intern
Interested in a remote internship in the visual and graphic design sector? Join us here at Chef Koochooloo for an internship experience you will never forget!
We are seeking individuals with graphic design and/or illustrative experience to assist us in visual content creation on our Chef Koochooloo website, app, and social media. This is an exciting, real-world opportunity to use your skills to help our small startup gain traction and make a larger impact on education. The images, graphics, illustrations, and posters you produced will be published in an application designed for children, our website and social media, and can serve as a boost to your portfolio! See here for examples of graphics created and published by our previous interns:
- Create new visual designs for use on the web, or apply existing styles to new web projects and publications.
- Show proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere.
- Design frequent social media posts and other promotional material.
- Create and publish new designs in an educational technology application.
- Adapt made designs for new contexts.
If interested, check out some of the work our interns have made on our social channels, including Amazon, Instagram, Twitter, and Youtube (@chefkoochooloo) and send a message with your resume to email@example.com.