Unpaid Internship MBA’s
Chef Koochoooo Inc makes products that improve the health, happiness, and education of children worldwide.
We are looking for interns from competitive backgrounds to help us in product and business development Candidates should have a strong passion for entrepreneurship, career development, and education technology.
Given the current economic climate, and our need for a lean operation, this is an UNPAID internship. However, interns will learn a number of skills with edtech product development and we are able to provide course credit sign off, Linkedin credentials, recommendation letters, references for good work.
Particularly interested candidates will reach out to the CEO on Linkedin or email to explain their interest.
- 4 + years of relevant professional or military work experience which occurred after completing your undergraduate program and prior to starting your MBA or master’s program
- Currently enrolled in MBA or equivalent master’s level program at the time of application or with a conferral date for MBA or equivalent master’s level program between December 1, 2021 and September 30, 2022
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and/or relevant industry experience working within technology teams
At Chef Koochooloo, we are excited to offer graduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful. We invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.chefkoochooloo.com :
- Learn more about our businesses by reviewing our pitch deck: https://www2.slideshare.net/laylasabourian/10-slide-pitch-235734392 and One Minute video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVMDp3bg8Qs&ab_channel=ChefKoochooloo
- Learn more about Chef Koochooloo and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn