International Relations — Unpaid Internship
The internship will provide the opportunity to be involved and gain real, working, practical experience in the cultivation and establishment of relations with nonprofit organizations and institutions that fund them.
The main tasks will be to support the team with outreach to international Chefs who are willing to partake in a mission-based education activity regarding kids, and the audiovisual activities in the fields of copyright and media, communications, and events organization.
- Identify and draft funding requests for the organization.
Conduct studies and research to formulate and draft notes under supervision;
- Support communication activities, monitor and analyze social media platforms (Examples: Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn);
- Assist the CEO in daily tasks (translations, phone calls, meeting requests, website updates, etc.);
- Support the head of Content with the development of a new curriculum
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Students enrolled in Master’s Degree in the areas of political science, cultural and creative sectors, audiovisual sector.
- Relevant fields of studies such as political sciences, European studies, international relations or the law;
- Sound knowledge of international institutions; and the nonprofit world
- Excellent English speaker with a proven ability to write in a clear, understandable, and engaging way.
- Knowledge of other European languages desirable; (French, Spanish and Dutch)
- Experience and interest in communication. Fluent in Google Drive. MS Office package required. Knowledge of graphic design platforms (such as Canva), video-editing programs, and website management (Word press) content management systems is desirable;
- Dynamic, showing autonomy, initiative, and reactivity;
- Task-orientated and able to meet deadlines;
- Sociable, able to adapt, and be flexible in a small virtual team.
Chef Koochooloo, a National Science Foundation and Start it @KBC backed company, provides a curriculum and technological platform that teaches kids social responsibility, global competency, and STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and math) through cooking healthy international recipes, via dynamic educational apps, interactive services, and engaging curriculum.
- 5-6 months, starting Monday 1 September 2021 until the end of January or February 2022.
- It is required to obtain an internship agreement with the University.
- Position based in Brussels, Belgium, but due to COVID-19 regulations we allow homeworking.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: Sunday 3 August 2021.