Are you looking for a dynamic job at a start-up with wide-reaching, delicious implications? Have you always dreamt of combining your food with your passion for creating content? Do you speak English and Spanish?
This is the opportunity you’ve been looking for!
Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. We harvest the delicious and discard the mundane here at Koochooloo, and we’re proud to ignite a passion for learning in children. Our customized recipes are a fresh take on nutritious meals at home and in schools. We highlight the unifying aspects of culture and celebrate our differences through the lens of every country on the map.
The Bilingual English-Spanish Content Manager will support the CEO and the rest of the Koochooloo Team via content creation and accompanying translations.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create, edit, and/or post content for Chef Koochooloo and the CEO in both English and your second (and/or third) languages.
- Fill out grant and subsidy applications on behalf of Chef Koochooloo.
- Analyze pages of content, ensuring copy is formatted correctly and that the media is brought over correctly.
- Move text and media from one system to another (i.e. move lessons from our Google Drive to our Content Management System within our suite of apps)
- Apply stylistic updates to media.
- Apply stylistic updates to text.
- Draft some social media graphics and postings.
This job operates in a professional 100% remote office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and messaging systems. All of our employees also download WhatsApp to stay in contact.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities are subject to change at our small start-up at any time, with or without notice.
As captured in our mission, we’re proud to work as one passionate and inclusive team.
Duration: (40 hours per week) Compensation: $400 per month
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com with the Subject: Bilingual Content Manager (English & Spanish).