Koochooloo Early Stage Startup
Are you passionate about creating a fun and educational experience for children? Do you love cooking and tasting recipes from different countries? Are you looking to enhance your experience working in food and tech innovation, while being involved with a Brussels Based Startup? Koochooloo is a mobile + social + educational platform that teaches kids about math, science and geography through cooking.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
• Deliver the cooking lesson to a group of approximately 15 children ages 4-10 following the syllabus created by the Chef Koochooloo Product Development team
• Guide the kids in preparing recipes from different countries while discovering the world
• Actively engage in suggesting and planning activities, such as science experiments that relate to the recipes, fun facts and games
Desired Skills and Experience
• Demonstrated interest and experience with children ages 4-10
• Commitment to safety and well-being of the children
• Understanding child development
• Schedule flexibility
• Passion for cooking and traveling
• Communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work as a member of a team
• Great written and oral communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
• Experience working with children
• Work with an innovative company committed to creating global citizens that care about the world.
• Hourly remuneration
The classes take place in La Hulpe and Brussels. Grande Place.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit some of our classroom sessions via our YouTube channel: