Unprecedented in scope and depth, Chef Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking meals at home and schools, while highlighting the unifying aspects of culture and celebrating different countries.
Take a look at our application here: www.chefkoochooloo.com
This is a six-month temporary paid position with the possibility of extension after the time period expires. You will be paid hourly; at this time we offer no health benefits. This position’s working hours will be from 9am to 6pm Brussels time. Your responsibilities will include or touch upon:
- Outreach to schools, publications houses and homeschooling communities in Belgium & Brussels specifically.
- Seek out new customers in Belgium to sell the Chef Koochooloo app to.
- Conduct outbound calling everyday to set in-person or virtual appointments with potential clients.
- Marketing in French and Dutch— reaching out to Belgian bloggers, community development & social media posting.
- Translating various documents into French, Dutch or English.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must live in or in close proximity to Brussels, Belgium.
- Candidates must be fluent in French, Dutch and English.
- Experience with delivering excellent customer service.
- Self-starting multi-tasker with ability to work efficiently in a diverse environment.
- Excellent planning/time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
Why Join our Team?
Working at Chef Koochooloo is not for everyone – We seek only the best and brightest who give 110%. We look for top talent who thrive in a culture that’s virtual, creative, and agile. Every day we mix fun with high productivity, enthusiasm, and innovation. This is a place where team members “own “their work product and strive to be the “best in breed”. We are dedicated to honing our talents, creating great products and user experiences and producing amazing content, while changing the world for the better. If you believe in our mission, we would love to have you onboard.
Compensation: between 20,000€ and 23,000€ annually.
If interested, contact Layla@chefkoochooloo.com