(US military veterans only)
We are looking for a developer responsible for code review of the Chef Koochooloo application throughout our development. This includes anything from complex groups of back-end microservices to command-line utilities and data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to have a code review for this application. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
- An efficient and proper review of code at each stage of development.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of Python, Reactnative, and Node
- Should be well versed with database and architecture terminologies.
- Should be able to Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
If interested, contact Layla@chefkoochooloo.com