Interested in an internship in the education technology sector? Join us here at Chef Koochooloo for an internship experience you will never forget!
Chef Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography to children, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking meals at home and schools, while highlighting the unifying aspects of culture, and celebrating different countries.
Check us out at : www.chefkoochooloo.com
We have many internship opportunities available for those interested in the roles below:
- Marketing/Business Development
- Curriculum Developing/Editing/Teaching
During your internship, we will train you on the following exciting tasks:
- Marketing/Business Development: Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Accounting & Finance: Business plan, financial modeling, expenses, etc.
- Fundraising: Grant writing, market research, go to market strategies.
- Design/Coding: Graphic design, software development, coding.
- Curriculum Development/Editing: Drafting/building/lessons for the application release, and teaching curriculum in the classroom. Communication & Public Relations: TV, Radio and News-sites.
- Writing/Translating: Translating content from English to other languages such as French and Spanish.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter along with your internship of interest to our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org