Video Tech & Production Internship
Unprecedented in scope and depth, Chef Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while raising awareness for worldwide causes.
Our passionate team canvasses the world to bring you the best cooking experiences for parents and children, at home or in a school setting. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking healthy recipes at home and help you succeed in the kitchen while highlighting the unifying aspects of food and culture and celebrating the countries of origin for each recipe.
This is a 1 to 2 semester (or monthly equivalent) internship for the Spring or Summer 2021 semester and can be scheduled according to the intern’s academic calendar and requirements.
- Create storyboards and creative briefs for photoshoots
- Edit and produce video clips, promotional pieces, and full-length videos
- Utilize multiple video editing and production platforms.
- Work with ally video and media outlets in the production of – and posting – of video footage
- help to coordinate ally and volunteer videographers for live conference video recording and production
- Join in and help build teamwork in creative development and production processes
- Help digitize, edit and upload and promote video content—conference panels, featured speakers, testimonials, interviews, and more
- Help to create and maintain a user-friendly interactive archival video interface
- Initiate and contribute to marketing and social media networking campaigns to promote the classroom video and media archive along with outreach and networking on particular video topic area tracks that appeal to different constituencies.
Background and Desired Experience:
- Previous digital media and video experience is preferred and/or social media/digital strategist background
- High level of attention to detail and seeing projects through to their completion
- Ability to work independently and remotely as much as possible (with the exception of filming/photography sessions)
- Ability to work effectively both individually and in a team
- Communications and/or marketing background is helpful
- Familiarity with web content management (Drupal or equivalent web content programs) and social media networking
About Interning with Left Forum:
- This internship is unpaid, although academic credit is available.
- We ask for approximately 15-20 hours a week
- Hours are flexible and can be adapted to fit your schedule.
- We ask for a commitment of at least 1 semester (or approximately 3-4 months)
Please send a cover letter and/or resume to email@example.com