Chef Koochooloo is a web + mobile + social + educational platform that teaches kids about math, science and cultural sensitivity through a cooking technology platform and enrichment program. We are grant funded, with a non-profit division,and we have a passion for making games that will stimulate, entertain, and leave a lasting, positive impression. We pride ourselves on contributing to the local community and creating a positive impact on the environment.
About the role
Are you passionate about innovative technologies? Do you want to have field experience in computer science? Are you flexible and able to help out your team whenever needed?
During this job you will help the team by providing your knowledge about programming, designing, CMS content creation and AI. You will be working on the best ways to create content for our CMS, do code reviews with the development team and research possibilities for implementation of AI.
What can you expect?
- An unmatched environment in which to develop your knowledge of building early-stage tech startups, not just from the tech perspective, but from a wider business perspective
- Hands-on software development, where you can apply your skills, knowledge & experience across a range of sectors, business models, and products
- Responsibility over technical product and development team. Examples are code reviews.
- All the benefits of the startup world (innovation, ownership, pace, etc).
- A very close team, lots of teambuilding and team activities
- Technical product and managing the out source development team
- Managing our CMS
- Managing our website in WordPress
- Participate in research in AI and machine learning applications
- Helping the team with whatever is the current priority
- Experience in programming in Unity and/or React
- Experience in C#, Java and webdevelopment
- Experience with magaging and creating a CMS
- Knowledge in AI and machine learning
- Graduated in Computer Science