Chef Koochooloo seeks a temporary student Co-op who is dedicated and excited about making games which have a positive impact on society. Chef Koochooloo is a bootstrapped social enterprise, with a passion for making games that will stimulate, entertain, and leave a lasting, positive impression. We pride ourselves on contributing to the local community and creating a positive impact on the environment. Our mobile application focuses on teaching kids STEAM through cooking. Apply now to join our fast paced environment of experienced game developers.
- Implementation of gameplay mechanics and game systems,
- Gameplay tuning handling and gameplay,
- Implement functional and polished user interfaces based on specifications
- Work with team to identify and make gameplay improvements
- Develop new game code, and maintain existing library and engine code.
- Demonstrate the ability to actively test and iterate on systems
- Ability to work with existing codebases.
- Previous experience building one or more games in a team-based setting.
- Strong mathematical ability.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team, including strong communication and documentation skills.
- Excellent problem solving ability, and critical and creative thinking skills.
- Shows initiative, resourcefulness, and strong design sensibilities.
- Excels at debugging
- Enthusiasm for making and playing a variety of fun games!
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience working in resource-constrained environments, such as mobile or embedded hardware.
- Familiarity with basic principles of art and design.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (Python, bash, MaxScript, Perl)
- Experience with Unity
- Experience with developing for VR
We are located in Mountain View.