Dutch Speaking Media and Content Development Internship
We are hiring several Dutch speaking interns.
Since we are funded by a grant from the USA government, the interns based in the USA, we can have a stipend for, but the interns based in Europe will be unpaid until we get similar funding in Europe.
The Media & Content Inters will support the CEO, and Product Manager.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Create content in both English and Dutch
- Fill out grant and subsidy applications
- Focus on pages of content, ensuring the copy is formatted correctly and that the media is brought over correctly.
- Move text and media from one system to another
- Apply stylistic updates to media
- Apply stylistic updates to text
Qualifications And Education Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years’ experience and basic proficiency in photo-editing software (i.e. Photoshop)
- Experience in word processing software
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously to meet deadlines
- Detail oriented
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication skills required
This job operates in a professional remote office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and messaging systems.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the intern for their job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
As captured in our mission, we’re proud to work as one passionate and inclusive team.