Chef Koochooloo is, socially responsible, Education & Social Sciences rapidly growing bootstrapped startup located in Silicon Valley. Chef Koochooloo seeks a highly-enthusiastic Marketing & Operations Specialist to join our team and help design, develop, deliver, and support marketing collateral, websites, and reports. The specialist will also be responsible for work in the field, teaching and testing content, collaborating with the culinary team to design, create, and execute marketing campaigns using our curriculum.
Our ideal trainee will use both functional and technical skills and apply best practices, to leverage the core capabilities of our CMS and content management platforms. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates with a ‘can-do attitude’ who wish to wear many different hats, and constantly learn new things are the best choice.
What we’re looking for:
A detail-oriented, highly-motivated, self-starter, who likes working and staying current with the latest technologies and takes ownership of both projects and day-to-day responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (2-3 hours per day will be spent on writing customer inquiries, pith competition questionnaires, accelerator, and investor forms).
- A candidate who is efficient with operational tasks (using printers, projectors, editing power points, supporting the CEO in any administrative tasks that might come up )
- Familiar with Google Analytics
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop, Powerpoint, Keynote, or similar applications
- Experience or willingness to learn interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Ability to pick up the phone, or stop by a school and do a sales pitch.
- The ability to work as a team member, or individually, to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision.
The impact you’ll have:
- Research, identify, and implement new marketing technologies that improve the functionality and performance of our program, decrease costs and maintenance.
- Gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, create and localize content, receive feedback, and present results.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow build, email, landing pages, form creation, testing, and tracking.
- Drive and manage email campaign process including content, messaging, segmentation, building canvas, and list management.
- Manage and implement google analytics tags to track user interactions.
- Evaluates potential technical and process-based solutions, makes recommendations, and assists with financial justifications and ROI analysis.
The ideal candidate is comfortable and excited to lead project and product management.
To be considered for this role:
Send an email to Layla@chefkoochooloo.com