Graphic Design & Interactive Media Internship
Do you wish to get involved with an international project and showcase your beautiful art in a soon to be published book and web application?
Our Silicon Valley-based startup, Chef Koochooloo is a mobile + social + educational platform that teaches kids about geography and social responsibility through healthy cooking. We have been piloting our curriculum in various Silicon Valley schools and received exceptional feedback. We are now working on user testing and creating the next version of the app. We are looking for passionate candidates for this internship who have an aptitude for cooking, taking photos of the recipes, and LOVE interacting with Children.
Summary of responsibilities: Assist and support the CEO with various marketing initiatives including (but not limited to) PPC, SEO, Email Marketing, Retargeting, Social Media, Public Relations, Banner Advertising, character illustrations, etc.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – especially Adobe Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of the interactive marketing program component
- Interest in learning about interactive marketing
- Understanding of Google Ad words, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools and Facebook insights is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multi-taker, proactive thinker and team player
- Highly motivated and creative
Our Wish-for List:
- Ability to create breathtaking, pixel-perfect designs, illustrations, and icons
- Fluency with Photoshop that allows you to rapidly prototype new ideas and communicate them to the team
- Deep curiosity about the underlying emotions and experiences that drive social products
- Desire to set new standards for app design
- Ability to think at a high level about UX, mobile strategy and the visual brand of the company
What You’ll Get
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, and this sounds like something you can do or would love to learn more about, we’d love to hear from you. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door of and gain valuable work experience.
If interested, please contact Layla@chefkoochooloo.com