Unprecedented in scope and depth, Chef Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking meals at home and schools while highlighting the unifying aspects of culture and celebrating different countries. Check us out at www.chefkoochooloo.com
During your internship, your responsibilities will include or touch upon:
- Content Management: Draft, build and edit stories, curriculum, recipes, and blogs.
- Marketing: Market Research, Chef Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Communication & Public Relations: Maintain and establish new relationships with TV, Radio, and News-sites. Reach out to publishers for publishing and partnership opportunities
- Nutrition-related Research: Privacy issues in schools, App deployment requirements, food requirements
- Sales: Creation of response for School RFP ‘s
- Multimedia: Creation of tutorial videos and Professional Development material for teachers
- Fundraising: Creation of Investor pitch deck, creating content, visuals, and financial projections as needed
- Product Management: take an active role in product definition and roadmap
- Partnerships Development: Look for new food delivery partners
- Self-starting multi-tasker with the ability to work efficiently in a diverse environment
- Ability to write/edit interesting, pithy copy on a variety of culinary trends
- Excellent planning/time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree related to science, or research
Why Join our Team?
Working at Chef Koochooloo is not for everyone – We seek only the best and brightest who give 110%. We look for top talent who thrives in a culture that’s virtual, creative, and agile. Every day we mix fun with high productivity, enthusiasm, and innovation. This is a place where team members “own “their work product and strive to be the “best in breed”. We are dedicated to honing our talents, creating great products and user experiences, and producing amazing content, while changing the world for the better. If you believe in our mission, we would love to have you on board.
If interested, contact email@example.com
Compensation: This would be an unpaid internship, however, upon successful completion of 540 hours of work, a stipend of 8k would be awarded to the student. This award would only be possible if the student remains engaged at a satisfactory level, fills out their timesheet, and completes all assignments. If the student leaves before the completion of 540 hours or is asked to leave, the stipend will not be awarded.