Chef Koochooloo is an innovative program that introduces nutrition to elementary children through healthy cooking. We currently have a mobile application and an enrichment program with presence in over 30 elementary schools in Northern California. The National Science Foundation endorses our program and we have recently received a grant from them. We are currently applying for an NIH grant in Interactive Digital Media for STEM education and we need help designing a portable kitchen for elementary schools
Chef Koochooloo is looking for an exceptional industrial designer to join our small and fast paced startup team in Mountain View, California. As a part of the team, you will imagine and shape Chef K next generation of kitchen products. We need someone with 1 or 2 years of experience in design and simulation of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), semiconductor equipment, and electronic packaging.
– Lead a project from early concepts through production including: user and market research, industrial design, CMF design;
– Collaborate with design, engineering and marketing teams to ensure the original design intent has been carried through;
– Contribute in brainstorm and team discussions;
– Generate compelling visual presentation for internal design team, leadership team and marketing usage.
– Proficient in multiple 3-D modelling tools and simulation software
– Advanced skills in Creo and/or SolidWorks
– Strong capability in analyzing and modelling of physical and engineering problems.
– Well-rounded backgrounds in mechanical and electrical engineering discipline
– Excellent team player with effective communication skills and creative problem solving abilities.
– Understanding of manufacturing and engineering requirements and constraints