Chef Koochooloo is a Grant funded Tech Ed early-stage startup focused on teaching children math, science and cultural geography through cooking. If you can manage multiple projects at a time, are incredibly organized and detail-oriented, and a top-notch communicator, then this will be a dream job for you.
Chef Koochooloo is looking for an intern who is a strategic thinker and a great leader. You will play a pivotal role in scaling the organization and will also be expected to provide impactful and effective counsel to the senior leadership team in making strategic business decisions. Your most important daily activity will be reaching out to investors, and preparing us for various pitch competitions.
Responsibilities for Analyst – Investor Relations
• Interacting with potential investors through email, telephone or social media to drive them toward a successful close
• Develop and execute communication strategies through email, telephone, and social media to maximize the reach and visibility of the Chef Koochooloo Platform
• Investor relations strategies through key communication channels to ensure a strong market presence
• Work cross-functionally with our technical team to provide feedback on improving platform features.
• Evangelize the usage of blockchain and the tokenization of the DarcMatter system
If interested, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef Koochooloo is committed to building a diverse team that can understand and serve ALL students in the US public school system. We are an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourage applications from all people of diversity, including those with diverse needs, backgrounds, abilities, and other distinct characteristics.
Accounting and strategic work = 5-8 hours per month