International Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scope
This is a remote hourly paid position, with no health benefits. Your working hours should be from 6am pacific time until 3pm. Your responsibilities will include or touch upon:
- Assisting the CEO in day to day tasks, this could include research about schools, rent locations, insurance, publications, etc.
- Content Management: Draft, build, and edit stories, recipes, and blog.
- Marketing: Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Communication & Public Relations: Maintain and establish new relationships with TV, Radio and News-sites.
- Sales: reach out to various schools to propose our solution, identify and draft RFP’s for schools
- Self-starting multi tasker with ability to work efficiently in a diverse environment
- Ability to write/edit interesting copy on a variety of culinary trends
- Excellent planning/time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Why Join our Team?
Working at Chef Koochooloo is not for everyone – We seek only the best and brightest who give 110%. We look for top talent who thrive in a culture that’s virtual, creative, and agile. Every day we mix fun with high productivity, enthusiasm, and innovation. This is a place where team members “own “their work product and strive to be the “best in breed”. We are dedicated to honing our talents, creating great products and user experiences and producing amazing content, while changing the world for the better. If you believe in our mission, we would love to have you onboard.
If interested, contact Layla@chefkoochooloo.com