Entrepreneurship & Innovation Internship, Chef Koochooloo
Unprecedented in scope and depth, Chef Koochooloo is an innovative educational platform that engages families in fun interactive cooking games while teaching math, science and geography, and raising awareness for worldwide causes. Harvesting the delicious and discarding the mundane, Chef Koochooloo ignites a sense of fun and curiosity in children. Our customized recipes deliver a fresh take on cooking meals at home and schools, while highlighting the unifying aspects of culture, and celebrating different countries. Check us out at : www.chefkoochooloo.com
During your internship, your responsibilities will include or touch upon:
- Information System Management: Manage the database and recipe editor.
- Content Management: Draft, build, and edit stories, recipes, and blog.
- Marketing: Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Communication & Public Relations: Maintain and establish new relationships with TV, Radio and News-sites.
- Accounting & Finance: Business plan, financial modeling, expenses, etc.
- Self-starting multi tasker with ability to work efficiently in a diverse environment
- Ability to write/edit interesting, pithy copy on a variety of culinary trends
- Excellent planning/time management, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Why Join our Team?
Working at Chef Koochooloo is not for everyone – We seek only the best and brightest who give 110%. We look for top talent who thrive in a culture that’s virtual, creative, and agile. Every day we mix fun with high productivity, enthusiasm, and innovation. This is a place where team members “own “their work product and strive to be the “best in breed”. We are dedicated to honing our talents, creating great products and user experiences and producing amazing content, while changing the world for the better. If you believe in our mission, we would love to have you onboard.
If interested, contact firstname.lastname@example.org