We are looking for a data science intern to help us develop our Chef Kuchooloo application. As a data science intern, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the senior technical advisor, who is building the core technology, as well the rest of the technical and commercial team which is distributed across the globe.
- Writing and reviewing code that allows our software system to run autonomously.
- Improving system quality by identifying issues, bugs, common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, support, and evolve software and ML models.
- Liaising with colleagues to implement technical designs.
- Investigating and using new technologies where relevant.
- Providing written knowledge transfer material.
- Manage our website using WordPress.
- Participate in an agile delivery process.
- Document, collaborate and share your learnings with the rest of the team. But more importantly, learn and grow as an individual!
Qualifications / Skills
- On your way towards a degree (BSc, MSc or Ph.D.) in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or similar scientific field
- Experience in using high-level programming languages such as Python, C++ or Java.
- Comfortable with being dropped into challenging technical problems and enjoy a fast-paced environment with constant growth and change
You will work closely with a team of technologists and business developers in a very flat structure obtaining a great understanding of how an early-stage startup really works. Chef Kuchooloo is a diverse team and we promote equal opportunities in hiring. This is an unpaid internship until funding is secured. If you are a multi-tasker and capable of collaborating work with a globally distributed team, then Chef Kuchooloo is the perfect place for you.