Digital and Experiential Marketing and Operations Specialist
Chef Koochooloo is, socially responsible, rapidly growing food and educational technology company located in Silicon Valley. Chef Koochooloo seeks a highly-qualified Marketing Technology specialist to design, develop, deliver, and support marketing collateral, websites, and reports. The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist will also be responsible for work in the field, teaching and testing content, collaborating with the culinary team to design, create, and execute marketing campaigns using our curriculum.
The Digital Marketing Technology Specialist will use both functional and technical skills, and apply best practices, to leverage the core capabilities of our CMS and content management platforms. Our organization is currently in a transformational phase due to our growth and changing industry; therefore, candidates with a ‘can do attitude’ who wish to wear many different hats, and constantly learn new things are the best choice.
The impact you’ll have:
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot websites and mobile (responsive) applications.
- Key resource on the website redesign project responsible for migrating the current website to a redesigned responsive site.
- Take ownership of the CMS platform and provide administration, configuration, and technical support.
- Research, identify, and implement new marketing technologies that improve the functionality and performance of site or decrease costs and maintenance.
- Gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, create and localize content, receive feedback, and present results.
- Responsible for project delivery using formal (traditional) and informal (agile) lifecycles.
- Strive for continual improvement of team processes, including version control, process control, documentation, requirements gathering, etc.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing pages, form creation, testing, and tracking.
- Drive and manage email campaign process including content, messaging, segmentation, building canvas, and list management.
- Manage and implement google analytics tags to track user interactions.
- Manage and create videos for hosting and new customer acquisition
- Document current and future state processes and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Evaluates potential technical and process-based solutions, makes recommendations, and assists with financial justifications and ROI analysis.
- Be comfortable and excited to teach our content using our mobile apps in a classroom setting (2-3 hours per day).
What we’re looking for:
Successful candidates will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a record of achievement:
- A candidate who is efficient with operational tasks (using printers, projectors, editing power points, supporting the CEO in any administrative tasks that might come up )
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Culinary arts, Marketing, Education, anthropology, design or other related fields.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist in a fast-paced environment (preferred)
- Minimum of 3 months of experience developing websites leveraging CMS platforms.
- Must be proficient in HTML, HTML5, CSS,
- Experience with HAXE and Ruby on Rails a huge plus (Not required)
- Google Analytics experience is highly desired.
- Skilled with Adobe Photoshop or similar applications is highly desired.
- Proven experience with interactive marketing techniques including inbound/outbound marketing, demand generation, SEO, SEM, PPC, Analytics, etc.
- Experience with children a huge plus.
- Ability to pick up the phone, or stop by a school and do a sales pitch
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as a team member, or individually, to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision.
- Strong functional and technical skills, troubleshooting skills, as well as verbal and written communications skills.
- A detail oriented, highly-motivated, self-starter, who likes working and staying current with the latest technologies and takes ownership of both projects and day-to-day responsibilities.
To be considered for this role:
You will need to volunteer with our company for five business days to demonstrate your marketing, writing, research and problem- solving skills (in relation to Chef Koochooloo, details will be presented to candidates that seem to be a good match). In addition to three letters of reference from previous jobs, internships, or professors.