Interested in a virtual internship in the education technology sector? Join us here at Chef Koochooloo for an internship experience you will never forget!
We are looking for a developer responsible for code review of the Chef Koochooloo web and mobile application throughout our development. This includes anything from complex groups of back-end microservices to command-line utilities and data processing scripts. Your primary responsibility will be to have a code review for this application. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and building quality products is essential.
- An efficient and proper review of code at each stage of development.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, stability, organization, and automatization.
- Suggest how to manage deliveries and propose control points and metrics used to show the development effort is going
- Experience and knowledge of Python, Django, Flask, and React Native
- Should be well versed with database and architecture terminologies
- Should be able to identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
**This is an unpaid internship opportunity. However, college credits can be offered.
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org