The only app that helps you cook to learn while you learn to cook
Chef Koochooloo provides learning and enrichment opportunities
Step-By-Step Recipe Instructions
Delarai, our blue-haired friend, will guide you through each step including food prep and cleanup.
Each country includes math quizzes and a flag game. Solve them while you wait for your food to cook!
Healthy Cooking Techniques
Learn a variety of cooking techniques to set you on the path for a healthy future.
Take Action Activity
Students learn how to be active citizens and practice social responsibility through our take action activities and reflection questions.
Gain Cultural Knowledge
Learn fun facts about each country’s society, culture, language, and history.
The hands-on, integrative learning techniques of our app encourage children to interact with the real world.
Chef K Ambassadors
As a Chef K ambassador, you can:
Contribute recipes and scientific experiments to be embedded in Cook to Learn lessons
Generate and benefit from greater recognition and visibility from our program via traditional and social media exposure
Advocate for greater representation of a diversity of chefs, scientists, learners
Gain revenue through referral links
Version 1.2 Update
Version 1.2 is coming soon! We are creating new lessons with recipes from all over the world and introducing new characters and graphics to the game and curriculum. Stay tuned for more updates by joining our newsletter
Discover the World in Delicious Ways!
Check out our app in action! Compatible with Computers, Tablets, and Smartphones!
Sign Up For Our Newsletter
Featured Job Openings
Bilingual Sales & Outreach Specialist (French & Dutch)
(Belgian applicants only)
Code Quality Reviewer (US military veterans only)
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Technology and Education Entrepreneurship and Innovation Internship
- Creating, teaching and cooking online.
- Content Management: Draft, build, and edit stories, recipes, newsletters and blogs.
- Marketing: Celebrity and blogger outreach, community & social media.
- Communication & Public Relations: TV, Radio and News-sites.
- Assist the CEO in any tasks that might rise.