Supporting Visual Designer – Illustrator
Chef Koochooloo Early Stage California based Startup
Do you wish to get involved with an international project and showcase your beautiful art in a soon to be published book and mobile application?
Our Silicon Valley based startup, Chef Koochooloo is a mobile + social + educational platform that teaches kids about geography and social responsiblity through cooking. We have been piloting our curriculum in various Silicon Valley schools and received exceptional feedback.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Adopting the created Chef Koochooloo characters to various international setting
- Design a new mobile app that’s truly innovative
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to create breathtaking, pixel-perfect designs, illustrations and icons
- Fluency with Photoshop that allows you to rapidly prototype new ideas and communicate them to the team
- Deep curiosity about the underlying emotions and experiences that drive social products
- Desire to set new standards for app design
- Ability to think at a high level about UX, mobile strategy and the visual brand of the company
About this company
WHAT YOU GET:
- Build your resume on a truly international project
- Tackle new and exciting challenges in a new mobile technology space (Mommy and Me apps –there are currently no other apps in this space)
You can be based anywhere as we are a virtual team.
If interested please contact firstname.lastname@example.org