Chef Koochooloo Early Stage Startup
Are you passionate about creating a fun and educational experience for children? Do you love cooking and tasting recipes from different countries? Are you looking to enhance your experience working with children while being involved with a Silicon Valley Startup? Chef Koochooloo is a mobile + social + educational platform that teaches kids about math, science and geography through cooking. We have been piloting our curriculum in various Silicon Valley schools and received exceptional feedback.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Deliver the cooking session to a group of approximately 15 children ages 4-10 following the syllabus created by the Chef Koochooloo Product Development team
- Guide the kids in preparing recipes from different countries while discovering the world
- Actively engage in suggesting and planning activities, such as “learn while you wait”, fun facts and games
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated interest and experience with children ages 4-10
- Commitment to safety and well-being of the children
- Understanding child development
- Schedule flexibility
- Passion for cooking and travelling
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team
About this company
WHAT YOU GET:
- Experience working with children
- Work with an innovative company committed to creating global citizens that care about the world.
- Hourly remuneration
The classes take place in Mountain View, Portola Valley, Los Altos, San Jose, and Palo Alto.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit some of our classroom sessions via our Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/chefkoochooloo